24 go in sober… all come out shattered. 1 has pride and bragging rights.
It only make sense to make the popular book/movie in to a drinking game: Below are the rules and regulations to the Hunger Drinking Game. Time to get drunk.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED: A whole lot of alcohol and a deck of cards
THE OBJECTIVE: Be the last one standing.
THE SET UP:
- The game is played with 6 – 24 people. All must pair up.
- Try to keep the team pairs to one boy and one girl. Label as a district.
- Deal a red card and a black card to the pairs (District One gets a red ace and a black ace. Two gets a red two and a black two. Etc)
- Put a whole bunch of alcohol in a central area (The cornucopia)
- Have a game drink. (A solo cup of a drink of your choice so you don’t get thirsty)
- Bring the group away from the cornucopia and set up a game of Kings by spreading the remaining cards in a circle (the arena). (The cards not used as district cards will be addressed later).
- Each person goes through and flips over a card. If a district card is drawn, the person who flipped it, and the person with the matching card must battle.
- Someone counts down from ten and releases them to cornucopia. They run over, and chug a beer or whatever drink provided. The loser is killed and out of the game.
- Example: Tommy is in district 1 and he pulls a red 4. The person in district 4 with the red card has to now race Tommy to the Cornucopia and finish his/her drink faster or else he/she dies.
- NOTE: If it is early in a game and you pull a card that is not a district card, shuffle it back in to the pile.
- Example: Tommy won the battle. Tommy’s rule is “If you pull a king, you must finish your drink in your hand.”
It is at your discretion to make pushing/shoving legal on the dash to the cornucopia.
Drink Responsibly. Happy Hunger Drinking Games.